Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8.11.09

AM - Swim at Brooks
* Got to pool around 6:15 - feeling fatigued - - probably from training & not getting enough sleep - even though was in bed by 1030 pm. Tossed and turned all night - must've been that beer I had with dinner.

Anyways, so i did 2 x1000 yds with 5 min CD - skipped any warmup b/c water was cold and I wanted to keep moving - set 1 @ 16:17.07 ; 2min recovery ; set 2 @ 16:10.96 ; then 5 min cd with paddles / buoy.

Total time = 41 min / ~2400yds

PM - group ride - County line
* Got in about a 15min warmup then met up with group and did the Nocatee loop. Felt pretty good out there. A couple of sections had some stiff headwinds but overall it was a good ride. Right at about 40 miles total for 2hrs (including wu and cd).

I tried to run afterwards but my heel is still a little raw and I decided to not irritate it so that I could have a good trail run tonight. I'll do my brick on Thursday after I do my TT practice in Nocatee.

No comments: