Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8.17.09

*Took Yesterday (MONDAY) OFF - Recovery Day** -- no workouts planned. Was a good thing too, because Steph was sick so we spent all night in ER (from 11pm to 6am) - worked from home and took care of Steph. Just did some stuff around the house in the pm. My knee which was sore from Sunday feels fine now, so that's a good thing.

So this coming week is all about "Recovery" and letting the past three weeks soak in. I'm REALLY looking forward to it!! Gonna do the Nocatee TT on Saturday, which will be fun. Other than that I don't have anything hard planned. My goals are to limit my rides to 2hrs or less and keep my runs in check with a 30min on Wednesday, 20min t-run on Saturday, 60min or less on Sunday (7miler). Swims will be same - just want to get in the pool or ocean at least twice.

No comments: